Managing your investment
- Collecting rents and paying all outgoings such as ground rent service charges etc.
- Issuing Monthly Landlord Statements / Payments.
- Dealing with Non Resident Landlord Tax.
- Arranging at the start of the tenancy, inventories and cleaning as needed.
- Undertaking repairs as necessary, using a comprehensive register of approved contractors.
- Carrying out inspections to ascertain maintenance requirements to ensuring that your investment is kept in good condition.
- Ensuring that where relevant, gas safety certificates and other statutory certification is up to date and adhere fully to current legislation.
- At the end of the tenancy, arranging the check out, deposit allocation and ensuring the good condition of the property to be re-let.
- Providing a 24 hour emergency helpdesk.